*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chapter 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668358-Angel-of-Death/cid/876208-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1668358
Feel free to join in.
Chapter #1

Chapter 1

    by: hell_raiser373
Time was distorted, my head spinning, my ears ringing louder than they have rung before. I can't see anything. I reach up to touch my face and it isn't there. My heart begins to race and I try to touch my chest to feel it, but my torso is also missing. I start to become frantic, I want to run, scream, call for my mom, for my sister Olivia, for Joey...Joey, I had almost forgotten about him, I wonder if he's alright. What happened to him? What did the shadow do to him? I thought that the shadow had killed him. The shadow has never left anyone alive before, but why not kill Joey. I ponder all the questions running through my mind, but a voice breaks my thoughts, "Hello Damon...It's been such a long time." The devils voice again. I knew this wasn't good, I'm in a pitch black place with no body, that could only mean one thing, I'm dead. "No, not dead Damon, guess again." He chuckles. I'm utterly confused, if I'm not dead then why don't I have a body? "Don't you remember Damon my boy?" Remember what? I know my past with this foul creature, how could I forget any of that. It has haunted me for months. Every night sleep is impossible, but I never miss it, the nightmares are worst than the vivid memories. "Hahaha, so you have forgotten, but that's not quite a surprise, it was traumatic." What was traumatic, having to deal with the torment the devil caused me, not being able to tell anyone about it, what else was more traumatic than that? "The death of your father." My father, I know he died, but I don't remember how... "Let me refresh your memory."

You have the following choice:

1. Next


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hell_raiser373 (UN: hell_raiser373 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Regina Evans has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668358-Angel-of-Death/cid/876208-Chapter-1