*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chapter 2
  2. Chapter 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668358-Angel-of-Death/cid/876494-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1668358
Feel free to join in.
This choice: Next  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chapter 2

    by: Regina Evans
Blackness took over my vision and I suddenly knew what it would mean to not exist. I couldn't feel. I couldn't hear. I couldn't see. I couldn't smell. I couldn't taste. There was nothing. The only thing that proved I still existed were my thoughts. But I soon lost those as the devil forced controll of my senses to recreate the setting of my father's death.
My pupils had shrunked completely and my eyes had appeared black. Sunlight pierced the black hole that was my eye and I would've screamed out in pain if I could, but the devil still had controll. I was just a pawn. Once my eyes adjusted, they focused on a small park. Bright colors seemed to sing out to the bright, blue, cloudless sky. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw the shadow crossing the street, but it was just a man wearing all black. I found myself running toward him as the devil wished me to follow the story this man would be in. I walked in his shadow and I glanced up at his hair. We'd reached the end of the street and he turned slightly enough to where I could see his face. I inhaled sharply. He looked exactly like me.
The look alike crossed the street and I followed him on my own now. The devil laughed as he knew he'd captured my curiosity. I'd meant not to give in to him, but, as always, he found my weakness.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Next

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Regina Evans (UN: orkdorkitaly13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Regina Evans has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668358-Angel-of-Death/cid/876494-Chapter-2