*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Virus
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/877235-The-Virus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1669545
People are getting bigger, and it's catching!
Chapter #1

The Virus

    by: expandor
The Expansion Virus is about to be released...

Developed at a top secret facility in the Navada Desert, the Expansion Virus, also known as the E-Formula, was designed to increase the size and strength of soldiers - effectively creating an army of super soldiers. However, things don't go quite according to plan, and soon, an untested version of the virus is released, causing anyone who is infected with it to undergo a serious growth spurt...

How the person grows varies, sometimes the virus can cause rapid weight gain, inflation or growth of a particular body part, and it can also manifest itself in different ways in men and women. The virus is unpredictable, and is mainly passed on through extended contact and exchange of bodily fluids.

---

Choose your setting.

A College Campus, where a group of students have managed to avoid infection, and make a break for freedom...

The City, where the virus has just spread, and begun infecting hundreds of people...

The Military Base, where the virus is being developed by a scientific team, and is just about to be released upon the world...

A High School, where the virus has just spread to the student population...

You have the following choices:

1. A College Campus

2. The City

3. A Military Base

4. A different college

5. Create your own...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/877235-The-Virus