*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1670805-Diapers-Humiliation-Exposure-Galore
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1670805
Make the characters blush. Do everything in your power to insure that they get humiliated!

Make the characters blush. Do everything in your power to insure that they get humiliated!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Travel through many worlds, real or fictional, and make it your mission to humiliate as many of the people in them as possible. That's the plot. Make them blush, expose them, bully them, diaper them! Rules are:

-No character death

-No extreme XXX or sex scenes (nothing gross)


-11/10/11 Please don't add chapter upon chapter that has NO story content in it whatsoever. If you must, keep it to a minimum so the chapters with story content don't go too far into the back.

- Try to use correct grammar and include more than a single sentence. At least try to.

- 6/24/15 When you write a chapter, unless you're going to update it immediately with another chapter, try to provide a second option. I'm going to try and edit all the ones with a single option in them, including some that I've done. Please remember that there are other people who want to add to a particular story in their own way.

- When adding chapters try not to stray too far from the subject matter or the particular person being focused on.

- If you can, try to show rather then tell. It's great for people who read when they have a clear picture rather then just a dictionary explanation of what's going on.

- No naming the chapters the same thing over and over again in a row. No "Something else" and no "Reader's Choice". It's really annoying.

- Characters acting out of character is fine but make sure their actions follow some sort of logic stream. A character deciding to out of nowhere do something sexual or humiliating to themselves with no natural push can be jarring.


- Keep the focus on humiliation. Stories about the characters having a lovely time aren't the focus here.

Other then that, knock yourself out!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1670805-Diapers-Humiliation-Exposure-Galore