*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/909427-She-remodels-the-city-skyline
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1671505
Someone in the media industry comes up with a potion to turn one person to a god.
This choice: She 'remodels' the city skyline..  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

She 'remodels' the city skyline..

    by: haefalath
Looking about the Las Vegas skyline, Beyonce began to experiment. She flicked her finger in the general direction of a city block. It was immediately annihilated in a violent explosion, debris and particles flying in all directions. The ones that hit Beyonce's exposed tanned skin didn't even dent it by the slightest, and rebounded away. She giggled, and pretended to grasp another building between her finger and thumb. It crumpled onto itself.
"Whoops, guess I don't know my own strength!" Laughing, she made another apartment building levitate in the air. She could hear people screaming for their lives, crying for the lives of their lost loved ones from a hundred different directions, but she couldn't care less. She was God now, and she was having fun. Maybe if she felt nice, later, she would bring these people back to life. Maybe not. It all depends on her whim. She rotated her finger and the building she was holding was flipped upside down. She then motioned her finger back and forth and the building began to shake violently, the inhabitants being thrown out of windows, the front door, or simply crushed against the walls and ceiling. Beyonce watched all of the poor pathetic humans struggle for their lives in vain, and began to laugh manically. How could this get any better? She could do anything, to anyone she pleased, and NOTHING anyone could do could even make her feel uncomfortable, let alone stop her. Breaking down to uncontrollable giggling, Beyonce started tensing her pecs slightly and alternatively, bouncing her breasts up and down. Every time she did this an incredibly powerful shockwave was created, leveling more and more of the city skyline. Growing bored with Vegas, Beyonce willed it all to rise into the air. The 500 feet deep bedrock beneath the city was torn apart as the entire colossos of rock, earth and steel rose to the air, level with Beyonce's eyes. She turned her head towards Washington and zoomed at the white house. The president was just receiving a call of a bizzare turn of events at Vegas, when it was abruptly cut off. Without even giving the doomed city a second look, Beyonce motioned with her finger and the grand city of Los Vegas was launched into space. left the milky way in under a nanosecond, and crumpled under it's own energy in a nuclear catalyst a fraction of a second later.
The ridiculously overpowered Goddess hovered back to the ground and began to march towards Washington once more.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 haefalath (UN: haefalath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
haefalath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/909427-She-remodels-the-city-skyline