*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/912522-Beyonce-claims-the-White-House-as-her-own-palace
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1671505
Someone in the media industry comes up with a potion to turn one person to a god.
This choice: Beyonce claims the White House as her own palace  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Beyonce claims the White House as her own palace

    by: Unknown
Beyonce walks through the tall steel fence at the White House, tearing through it like paper. Her little bare feet sink 4 inches into the lawn as she marches towards the building, enjoying the tingling sensation of thousands of bullets hitting her smooth skin. The superwoman simply walks through the cardboard walls into the Oval Office. Disappointed it was empty, she immediately summoned President Charles Reynolds and his First Lady Diane. They appeared in front of her startled and in shock. The president tried to speak to the Amazon. "What do y-"
"Silence" boomed Beyonce, the naked star over a foot taller than him. "I'm afraid you have been relieved of duty Mr. President. You may retain your title, however the post is now ceremonial. You will now stand by your wife, the First Lady, who will serve beneath me as my new appointed ruler of this little country." Pointing a finger at the 50 year old Diane, the First Lady began to get younger until she had the appearance of a 20 year old. Her clothes began to shred as she went from 5'4" to 7'2" with the body of a fitness model. "I have granted you the power of 10 million men, use it at your will."
"The First Lady removed the tattered remains of her clothing until she was completely naked as well. "Thank you, Empress. I will serve you as long as you wish" said the newly powered woman.
Beyonce smiled admiring her own raw power. "Excellent! As my first official order, all property on Earth is now my own, now and forever. All private ownership is hereby abolished. This House is included. Of course it's not yet fit for an Empress..."
With the blink of an eye the White House soon expanded to fill an entire square mile of Washington, with 5,000 rooms, 20 foot ceilings, and stood over 10 stories high. Busts and paintings of a proud, naked Beyonce were in every room.
"All hail Beyonce, Supreme Empress of Earth!" declared the First Lady,

You have the following choices:

1. Beyonce has some fun with other cities

*Noteb*
2. Beyonce crushes opposing nations

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
haefalath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/912522-Beyonce-claims-the-White-House-as-her-own-palace