*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1676501-Counter-Demon
by Scorch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1676501
An Anti-Terrorism Unit has a new enemy to face, Hell itself.

An Anti-Terrorism Unit has a new enemy to face, Hell itself.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A cult has been kidnapping large groups of people and sacrificing them to their "dark lords." naturally they were labeled as terrorists, hence why the counter-terrorism unit known as ATHER was sent in as soon as the cult's compound was found to rescue the hostages and eliminate the cult. Before they reached the lowest level of the compound the last group of people was sacrificed and the gate to hell was opened. The cult's joy was short lived as the demons preceded to slaughter them and the ATHER personnel. ATHER personnel have no communications with the outside world do to inference from the gate. Now the surviving members of ATHER have a new mission, keep the demons from escaping the compound and causing a bloody end to the human race. To do this you'll have to find the book that opened the gate in the first place, just ignore the army of demons standing in your way and the fact the book is lost on the rather large compound somewhere.


Main character: Sergeant James Anderson, leader of ECHO team. He is a 38 year old combat vet who has been with ATHER for the last 10 years. He became separated from his team shortly after the gate was opened and is unaware of that hell has been unleashed....yet. He wears standard ATHER combat gear. Blue coat, dark blue pants, Black combat boots and vest, helmet, goggles and fingerless gloves. He is armed with a CAR15 with red dot scope, grip and flashlight attachment and a colt .45.

Secondary characters:
Louis: ECHO teams second in comand and James' best friend, it ahd been his idea to join ATHER,
Status: Unknown: presumed dead


Rules:
1) The demons can die from gun fire.
2) Spelling isn't a big deal just make sure others can understand what you put.
3) James can find other guns from downed cult members and ATHER personnel.
4) James can run out of ammo but is trained in had to hand combat.
5) James can die
6) feel free to switch POV to others temporarily as long as the focus comes back to James at some point.
7) Additions have to be at least three sentences long please but I may make exceptions.
8) Create your own demons just don't make them unkill able, they can be hard to kill just they can die.
9) There can be Female ATHER soldiers
10) I may add more rules later.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1676501-Counter-Demon