*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And it Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/891376-And-it-Begins
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1677582
You shrink, and a girl who "just wants to help" accidentally makes your life hell.
Chapter #1

And it Begins...

    by: G-Writer
You groggily toss and turn, trying to build up enough motivation to get up. You know something isn't right. Hell, you don't even remember going to bed. Slowly you force yourself to very slowly sit up, though your eyes have yet to comply with your demand to open, and when they do they're out of focus. "What the hell happened... Did I get hit by a truck or what?" No one answers as your eyes slowly come into focus, but when they finally do, your mind can't comprehend what you're seeing. You were on some kind of giant gray... shelf. Off in the distance was what looked to be grass, but it was much too tall. The gray shelf was littered with rocks anywhere from the size of your foot to boulders bigger than you. This all seemed slightly familiar yet... off. You slowly get to your feet, your head suddenly spinning as you have to concentrate to keep from falling over. You realize that the sun is absolutely blazing down on you high in the sky; higher than it usually seems actually. As your eyes travel back down to earth, you suddenly realize what your landscape looks like.

A sidewalk.

But in order for a sidewalk to look like this, you would have to be... You startle at the realization as your mind plays catch-up. If this was the sidewalk, and the 'tall grass' was actually normal grass, then that would make the stones around you small rocks scattered on the sidewalk, which would mean you're... TINY!!!

You panic. How could this happen? Where the hell were you? At this point, WHAT the hell were you???

You try to breathe, but you're hyperventilating, and soon your headache overpowers you and you slowly pass out.

When you wake up again, you slowly check to make sure it wasn't a dream. Confirming that at the very least this is a reoccurring dream, you keep yourself under control this time, deciding that the best course of action would be to get help.

'Luckily' you spot an absolute giant of a girl on an equally giant bench, and you slowly make your way over to her...

1: By all accounts the girl seems fairly 'normal', though you're sure to find she's probably far from ideal.

2: The girl ends up being even more giant than you thought, even by normal standards, as she's quite a bit past even being able to be called 'chubby' anymore.

3: Unknown to you, the girl has some kind of medical problem that's bound to make your life difficult. (IBS, overactive sweat glands, toe fungus, etc.)

4: She turns out to be a mother or a mother type. No underage interaction, so either her kids aren't with her or you at least don't interact with them, her kids have just left for college, or she just has very strong maternal instincts.

5: More Choices

You have the following choices:

1. The 'Normal' Giant Girls

2. The Bigger Than Just Big BBWs

3. Her Medical Problem is Now Yours

4. Mother May I?

5. More Choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/891376-And-it-Begins