*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the beginning....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683705-Pokemon-Gold-Rescue-Team/cid/903551-In-the-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1683705
You are turned into a pokemon, and form an exploration team.
Chapter #1

In the beginning....

    by: deathdemon
"I'm home mom!" You call as you run inside. Today was the last day of school, and your best friend, Artemis, had come over to your house to play video games. "You boys behave yourselves!" your mom yells back.

You rush into your living room and turn on the Wii. You then turn on your DS, and connect to the Wii. You insert the "Pokemon Battle Revolution" disk as Artemis turns on his DS. You select your Pokemon teams and begin the battle. After an intense battle, you knock out Artemis's final Pokemon with your own.

Suddenly a flash lights up the living room, and a hologram of a Beldum appears in front of you. "Your skills are excellent, but we need your assistance in our world. Please help us!" The hologram fades out as you turn to face each other.

"Do we go?" Artemis asks. "We do." you reply. Another flash lights up the room, and you slip into unconsciousness. When you wake up you are a...

You have the following choices:

1. Starter Pokemon

2. Dual-type pokemon

3. Single-type pokemon

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 deathdemon (UN: lweldon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathdemon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683705-Pokemon-Gold-Rescue-Team/cid/903551-In-the-beginning