*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dire Straits
  2. SITREP ASAP!
  3. Another day on Redstone
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683762-A-StarcraftWarcraft-Story/cid/1209583-Dire-Straits
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1683762
Travel to either the Koprulu Sector or to Azeroth in this interactive. 3,160+Views
This choice: We need to give the SCVs more time.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Dire Straits

    by: Rear Admiral Zassiliss
"We're too low on resources to pull out now." Kyle stated in a mater of fact manner. "We have to hold out until our holds are a little more full. Besides, I don't think half of our ships even have enough fuel to make a jump."
Andrew sighed, "Your right." He turned to look out into space, "Keep a constant watch, sound an evacuation order if more ships show up."

Grav skittered closer to Kyle, "You have a perzonal trazmizzion. Line two."

Kyle thanked the eager Zerg and seated himself at the communication console and put on a pair of headphones for privacy. "Go ahead." He stated.

A female voice answered quickly, "Kyle, we've found something you're going to want to look at. Bring some marines, we'll need them."

Kyle sighed, "Trouble?"

"Maybe."

"I'm on my way."

Kyle stood and headed for the corridor, "Andrew, you have the bridge. Grav, tell Chriss to prep a shuttle and some marines."

Andrew raised an eyebrow, "Problem on the surface?"

Kyle smirked, "Not for long."
________________________________________


The dropship lowered it's heatsheilds as it finished reentry. "Cruising at 350 KPH, ETA 2 minutes." The pilot reported.

Kyle now wore his CMC-300 powered armor, each suit had to be customized to fit an infested Terran, and Kyle was no different. The backpack of the suit had been pushed downward so that his natural chitin armor could fit in place and the boots had been modified to allow his clawed feet to be used properly. He sat waiting with 14 equally armored persons, both infested and non. People under his command, people he had to protect. His people.

"Well, that's new. You're not going to like this commander." The pilot comented on the current situation.

Kyle stood and made his way to the cockpit, "Oh, crap." He exclaimed as he caught sight of......

You have the following choices:

1. The basecamp ablaze

*Noteb*
2. A Protoss Mothership

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rear Admiral Zassiliss (UN: zassiliss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683762-A-StarcraftWarcraft-Story/cid/1209583-Dire-Straits