*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Camping out
  2. Dire Straits
  3. SITREP ASAP!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683762-A-StarcraftWarcraft-Story/cid/1209649-Camping-out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1683762
Travel to either the Koprulu Sector or to Azeroth in this interactive. 3,160+Views
This choice: The basecamp ablaze  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Camping out

    by: Rear Admiral Zassiliss
Kyle's feet hit the dirt before the dropship's landing gear. He dashed for the Command center, his heart in his chest. The building was mostly intact, a section of the center's outer hull had been ripped away by a powerful blast. A pair of SCVs were working to patch up the damage, while the others were continuing to load minerals and canisters of Vespine gas onto the heavy transports.

Kyle dashed into the airlock but the tight space forced him to slow down. Clair, you HAVE to be alright. He thought as he popped the seal on his helmet. The airlock finished cycling and he advanced into the command center proper.

Clair stood waiting for him, a wan smile crossed her face. Her auburn hair was messy and her face was covered in soot and grease but her emerald, green eyes shone through. She was petite but not frail, and a bit on the short side. Kyle nearly crushed the Terran woman as he pulled her into a power suit bear hug.

"I'm fine you big lug! Now put me down!" She childed.

Kyle released her carefully, "What happened? The place is more shot up then New Gettysburg!"

Clair's face darkened as she spoke one word.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Abarents

2. Dominion

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rear Admiral Zassiliss (UN: zassiliss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683762-A-StarcraftWarcraft-Story/cid/1209649-Camping-out