*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687626-A-Giantess-Genie/cid/911169-One-Morning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687626
You find a Genie, anything goes!
Chapter #1

One Morning

    by: The Unknown
You wake up in the morning and crawl out of bed, it's about 1pm and your mom is down stairs making breakfast. When you get downstairs she hands you a plate of Eggs and Bacon. "I gotta go to work today a little early will you be okay by yourself?" She says while drinking her morning coffee. "Ya I'll be fine, What time will you be back?" you ask. "Oh I should be back around 8-9, depends on if Darlene shows up or not, well I love you and behave!" she begins to walk out the door but quickly turns around. "Oh hey! I just bought that lamp over there on shelf, could you shine it for me? The man at the shop said it was an antique lamp from persia or something..." She asks quickly while walking backwards goin toward the door. "Ya, Whatever..." you reply Grunting cause you just woke up. Your mom walks out the door blowing you a kiss. You stand up and walk toward the shelf holding the lamp. "Might as well get it done now rather then later eh?" you say to yourself. You begin to rub the lamp with you sleeve when you look in the spout a huge gust of dust shoots at your face and into your eyes. You drop the lamp and rub your eyes in pain, When you open them you see the most beautiful woman you've ever seen. "My names Merissa and I am a Genie, You got 3 wishes so make'em count, Oh and I don't bring people back from the dead nor do I kill people". You just stand ther jaw dropped at amazement of the woman in front of you. "Well, you gonna make a wish or what? You only got your lifetime!"

You have the following choices:

1. Wish for more wishes

2. To be Younger

3. To be rich

4. to be beautiful

5. Save your wishes

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Unknown (UN: kyless7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Unknown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687626-A-Giantess-Genie/cid/911169-One-Morning