*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687978-The-SWAP-Team
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687978
The S.W.A.P. Team is a cover. They actually change people for fun.

The S.W.A.P. Team is a cover. They actually change people for fun.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The S.W.A.P. Team is a Canadian non-profit organization that organizes and facilitates large-scale clothing swaps. However, this is merely a cover as they actually change people for fun.
S-Swapping
W-with
A-Another
P-Person


You are a normal kid. That is until your mother made you join The S.W.A.P. Team.
Strange things start happening and you decide to get involved.



A few characters:
You (male): You are a 14 year old guy. Short blond hair, medium build
You (female): you are a 14 year old girl. Log flowing blond hair, nice figure

Your mother: Helen. A widow living alone. She has a nice figure and loves you a lot
Your sister: Melody. Adores her elder sibling


Feel free to add new characters if you deem fit but make sure the story stays in your point of view
Also this is a swapping story so no weight gain or loss, no inflation and no height changes.
Lastly, have fun
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687978-The-SWAP-Team