*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691357-The-Reign-of-Kevin
by Sho
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1691357
A shy boy suddenly becomes a giant. How will he react to the sudden transformation.

A shy boy suddenly becomes a giant. How will he react to the sudden transformation.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Kevin has just graduated from high school and is glad to be out. Being 5'9" and well near 400 pounds, he was picked on virtually everyday. Though he loves his size, he wishes that there was a way to get back at the people who made fun of him for those 4 years of his life.

Little does he know that his wish is going to be granted.

Now for the rules:

1. As with all my stories this is a GAY story. NO women giants, NO women littles unless they're in a handful of random people. So yeah- No women.

2. Growth of all kinds is fine and encouraged. Weight, height, penis, butt- whatever. Just keep the growth on the planet (having him outgrow the place might make for short storylines). In addition, things like gas and slob are allowed.

3. Try to keep the amount of option chapters to a minimum. If I see lines of yes/no chapters I WILL delete them.

4. Use proper enough grammar. No one's perfect, but if I see "and thne he went and ate peopol and grow biger." ...then I will either completely edit your chapter or delete it.

5. Sex is allowed. Just keep it at legal age (18+)

6. Have fun!

If you have any questions on content you'd like to add, please send me an email on here. I'll be glad to tell you if what you have planned is allowed or not.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691357-The-Reign-of-Kevin