*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691664-Little-Vore-Peep
by Rabies
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1691664
Little Vore Peep has lost her sheep, and some nasty things are about to find them.

Little Vore Peep has lost her sheep, and some nasty things are about to find them.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The focus of this story is on soft vore and sex. That being said, just about all other fetishes are welcome, with the exception of pedophilia (Younger characters are fine, but if they are to be involved in sexual situations they should be at least sexually mature).

Feel free to add to the story, but please try to follow these rules:

No dead end trees. Each path should have a way out. (eg: If one path leads to a 'the end' chapter, the other path must continue the story)

Please try to use correct spelling and grammar. At the very least run submissions through a spellcheck. Additionally under no circumstances will usage of "u" or "r" in place of "you" or "are" as well as similar offenses be tolerated.

Try to maintain consistency with previous chapters

Keep the point of view to second person (You), as opposed to first person (I), or third person (He), at least, when addressing the focus.

Second or third person is acceptable, I personally prefer second, but it's up to you, if you feel your additions work better in the 3rd person, so be it. Just try to keep the perspective the same throughout a story arc, and especially within a single chapter. First person additions are still not allowed.

Be descriptive. Try to keep submissions at least a paragraph long.

Be sure to use paragraphs, no body wants to read a giant wall of text.

Other than that, anything goes, though I do reserve the right to remove any chapters I do not approve of, though I will not do it without justification.


As for the story, Little Vo Peep is a young lady of 23 who runs an anthro sheep farm, with the help of her non-anthro dog, Shep. To the north of her farm lies the dark woods, where all sorts of creatures lurk, from campers to chimeras, and from deer to dragons. To the south is the lake, rumor has it some sort of beast lurks in it's depths, but no one is quite sure what it is. To the west is the Pirapus Herm Dairy, for all your herm milk needs. And finally to the east lies the Hogswarth Meat Packing Plant, which ships its products all over the world.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691664-Little-Vore-Peep