*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Olive Branch
  2. Worth It?
  3. Staying Behind
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2965584-Olive-Branch
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Tries to calm down.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #51

Olive Branch

    by: Tsuyo
Though Reiko's heart still beat rapidly as her mind was still filled with dread because of the now giant Natsumi, seeing her giving Reiko a gentle smile somewhat calmed her down.

"S-sorry... um... just- I'm just a little... overwhelmed at the new you, that's all." Reiko said as she nervously smiled and hesitantly reached out to Natsumi's (large) and grabbed one of her fingers.

Natsumi could see that Reiko looked incredibly nervous. And she can't blame her as even on her knees, Natsumi still towers over Reiko in every way. Still, she still wants to reassure her now former 'tormenter'.

"It's okay Reiko, I'm not going to hurt you." Natsumi replied as she carefully encloses Reiko's hand as gently as possible. She chuckled when Reiko's eyes widened considerably at the huge size difference as her hand is now engulfed in the giantess's hand. They then stared at each other in awkward silence before they both laughed.

"Hehe~, I have to admit, this is pretty cool!" Reiko now gushed, her earlier nervousness replaced with great fascination and wonder as she examined Natsumi's larger hand and glancing at the Giantess every now and then. And to say that Natsumi felt a little embarrassed by this would be an understatement.

"I can't believe this; she's actually kind of cute like this!"

Then, Natsumi suddenly had an idea as she uncovers her breasts to reach with her other arm. This gesture caught Reiko's attention as she stares at Natsumi's huge assets before noticing the other hand just stop a few feet from her.

"Umm, Reiko?"

She glanced at Natsumi and noticed her own look of uncertainty, "May I?"

Reiko blinked as she glanced at the other hand and back at Natsumi, before nodding.

With that, Natsumi carefully puts her hand next to Reiko to get on, which she did. Before Natsumi lets go of Reiko's hand to cup both had and slowly brought Reiko up. The girl in her hands looked down in wonder at how high she is at now, "Woah! What a view!"

Natsumi smiled at her former tormentor in her hands, "She's surprisingly actually kind of cute like this."

The last part made Natsumi blush. Which thankfully, Reiko was too enamored at her new view to notice, and they,
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tsuyo (UN: emperorzip8500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2965584-Olive-Branch