*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2945527-Hanako-grows-some
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Hanako grows some  •  Go Back...
Chapter #33

Hanako grows some

    by: bellyinflater
Hanako and Natsumi enjoyed the time out after Hanako got out of school and all that they did. Their mother arrived shortly after they got Natsumi in and knew she got out. There wasn't any really problems that were caused by her getting out which was a relief. In fact, people liked it. She did spook a good amount but nothing to worry about. The following day, Hanako showed up early with their mother but was feeling a bit off.

"Feeling alright, Hanako?" Natsumi asked.

"I think so. I feel a bit off." Hanako replied.

The feeling spread all over and she wondered what's going on. They soon got their answer. Hanako began to grow bigger in both chest and height like her sister but wont be as big as her. She kept growing bigger and bigger before stopping. This took all three of them off and they didn't expect it to happen. She stood at 8 feet tall and had roughly a D-cup. She liked it and hoped that she doesn't get too big. It's bad enough that Natsumi is as big as she is but it would be a bit more problematic if Hanako was just as big or quite a bit more than what she is now and smaller than Natsumi. For now, they just hoped for the best.

You have the following choices:

1. Natsumi gets out again

*Noteb*
2. Hanako messes with Natsumi

*Noteb*
3. Natsumi messes wtih Hanako

*Noteb*
4. Natsumi has some fun

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bellyinflater (UN: bellyinflater2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2945527-Hanako-grows-some