*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1851729-Natsumi-the-Exchange-Student
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Natsumi's Puberty Life (2)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Natsumi the Exchange Student?

    by: Sapphire
Natsumi was a normal 9 year old girl who just recently changed schools as a foreign exchange student. She was now living with her aunt and cousin and attending classes in America. Natsumi's went to her first day of school, wearing her long black hair down and her school uniform, which was a navy blue skirt and a white top. Her fist day was extremely awkward. Since she was Japanese she was naturally shorter then all the other girls. She was only 3'4 and on top of that she was flat chested. Her classmates started to tease her by, instead of calling her Natsumi, they would say “Miss not going to get any bigger”.

Then one day Natsumi decided that she was going to bring two of her favorite dolls to school to play with. She thought it would be okay since she didn't really have any friends to play with anyways.

One of the dolls she had named Sora. Sora had black short hair, blue eyes, and whore a pink skirt with a white tank top. The other doll she had named Terra. Terra had long pink hair which was pulled back into a ponytail. She also had blue eyes and whore a blue swimsuit. Natsumi usually felt like the two dolls were some of the only friends she had because they were the only ones who knew her most biggest secret.

During recess, Natsumi brought her dolls with her out on the playground and found a far away spot were no one would bother her. She had originally kept them in her little pink backpack so that no one would see them and was now pulling them out getting ready to play. Once she had them out she carefully looked around to make sure she was alone and then started her game.

“Oh my Natsumi, you've gotten so big!” Natsumi said, pretending that it was Terra's voice. “I agree, you've become much taller than anyone that I know of!” Natsumi said for Sora's vioce.

Natsumi was having so much fun that she didn't notice the shadow's that came up from behind her. Then she suddenly hear the giggling. Natsumi turned around and saw than it was three girls from her class room. She tried to remember their names but she honestly couldn't. They continued to laugh at her and one of the tallest one started poke her on the forehead saying in a mocking voice, “Ah, did you guys hear that, little Natsumi wants to get taller.”

“N-no! It's not like that!” Natsumi tried to object while her face went red with embarrassment. At that moment, one of the other girls grabbed Natsumi's doll ,Terra, out of her hand and gave it to the tallest girl. The tallest girl held it way up in the the air so that Natsumi could reach it.

“Hey, give her back!” Natsumi yelled.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sapphire (UN: bluegem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1851729-Natsumi-the-Exchange-Student