*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Natsumi's Wish
  2. Natsumi's Age Choices
  3. Set Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1852488-Natsumis-Wish
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Natsumi's Puberty Life (3)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Natsumi's Wish

    by: Unknown
Well Natsumi was coming off another rather uneventful 12th birthday to which only her older brother and parents attended. She had invited a couple of other girls from school but none showed up. Natsumi was disheartened by the fact that no matter how hard she tried she remained rather friendless in school. She was always very polite and quite shy and it didn't help her that girls around her age were all about boys. She liked looking at the boys in school too, but they didn't seem to notice her with her undeveloped chest and tiny stature.

Natsumi had a very pretty face and had beautiful long black hair which accentuated her doll like pale skin. She had striking green eyes which she got from her father who was half Irish and half Japanese. She was just too darn small and meek to be noticed it seemed.

Natsumi went to bed that night and wished for anything, something that could cause her to be able to make friends and possibly even get a boyfriend. She knew she couldn't compete with the most popular girl MiNiko who had everything Natsumi did not. MiNiko was 4'6 and was almost fully developed at this point in her life. She was the envy of every girl in school and even some of the teachers too.

Natsumi looked out her window and saw a shooting star go across the sky and made the wish to be bigger somehow. She enjoyed watching Godzilla films and imagined herself being that big and having the whole city revolving it's daily life around her. She knew she didn't want to be that big, but she wanted to be noticed by somebody outside of her family. Natsumi went to bed not knowing that her wish didn't go unheard, for the Guardian of the Stars Astraea was listening and decided to intervene. She saw the goodness in Natsumi's heart and decided to bestow upon her the power of addition. With this gift came the ability for Natsumi to gain any attribute she wanted from any passing human and add it to her own body.

Astraea decided not to cap the limits of this gift either so Natsumi could add as much as she wanted. Natsumi drifted off to dreamland not knowing the gift she had just been handed. Tomorrow was going to be interesting indeed.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1852488-Natsumis-Wish