*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Megan's Puberty Life (2)
  2. Megan's Age Choices
  3. Set Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2426134-Megans-Puberty-Life-2
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Megan's Puberty Life (2)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Megan's Puberty Life (2)

    by: EveryoneKtoA
For a 9 year old, Megan had the body of a midget 16 year old teen. She may had long hair that covered her back but it was slightly unkempt like a hippie guy.
She had grew up B cup breasts since last year. This happened to every single woman of her mother's family. All of them were 7 ft tall at their shortest by the age of 21, but they start developing breasts by the age of 7. The standards of her family ranked between KK and MM cups. Good thing was that they also had thick legs, huge feet and strong backs, Megan was not the exception. In fact, her feet were already as big as her own father, Karl, who she admired.
If it was for Megan, she would wear only her men's briefs as underwear. But mom had been choosing and forcing her to wear frilly pink underwear coordinated trios of bras, panties and socks. It is not like she could avoid her mother, who was almost 8 feet tall. Not only that, but her feet were as big as her upper body so she could pin her with ease and dress her up.
Megan never liked her mother, she was extremely girly in manners and tried to raise her as her. She had to sit to tea parties when she wanted to play videogames, had to have all her 20 nails done when she wanted to practice martial arts, and do some coloring when she wanted to work out. All these things were stuff that daddy did all the time.

You have the following choices:

1. She had a twin Melissa

*Noteb*
2. She was an only child

*Noteb*
3. She had one elder sister and one younger sister

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EveryoneKtoA (UN: dekarserverbot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2426134-Megans-Puberty-Life-2