*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Olivia's Age Choices
  2. Set Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1702811-Olivias-Age-Choices
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Olivia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Olivia's Age Choices

    by: RedAce
Alright 5 chances to create a story. Please remember, she must be between the Ages of 8-12 Years Old! Not younger than 8 Years-Old and No Older than 12 Years-Old. Also Giantess is the only growth allowed and must be the main focus. Although Breast growth is allowed and some changes body wise. Just no weight gain, muscle growth. Just GTS and BE only. Also No Age progression, they must remain there age when changing. This makes for more unstable giantess and can end up causing major problems for everyone. Have fun and please be detailed and growth must be slow. Thank you and have a good day everyone.



(Re-cap Bio of Olivia)


Olivia
Height / 3'7
Skin / Canadian
Personality / Short in size, but not heart.
Likes / To have big breasts when they come it and to be slightly taller than the average girl
Dislikes / Hates being teased about anything, especially if it deals with her late puberty.

Notes /
Olivia is just the kindest girl you would ever come across. Al though she is hoping to gain large breasts to have everyone treat her more than just the sweet girl. She doesn't want to be slutty, just to shed that nice girl look and to be more average and gain some boy sided attention. Although kind at heart, she is very sensitive to name calling and such. It doesn't take much to hurt her feelings. But if she were to become a giant, there would be no telling what could happen. She isn't cruel by any means, but a giantess that has it feelings hurt... oh boy.

You have the following choices:

1. Olivia's Puberty Life (1)

2. Olivia's Puberty Life (2)

3. Olivia's Puberty Life (3)

4. Olivia's Puberty Life (4)

5. More Puberty

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedAce (UN: redacegod350 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1702811-Olivias-Age-Choices