*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Olivia's Puberty Life (2)
  2. Olivia's Age Choices
  3. Set Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2255394-Olivias-Puberty-Life-2
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Olivia's Puberty Life (2)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Olivia's Puberty Life (2)

    by: Unknown
Olivia was always short her friends and classmates always towered over her. Everyday she woke up and hoped that day would be the day she got tall but that day still hasn't come and at the age of twelve she was starting to lose hope. Her mother noticed she wasn't growing like she should be she was still a dwarfish 3'7. So she took Olivia to the doctor where the doctor found a strange thing growing in her brain he couldn't identify so she was sent to they hospital.


"This thing in her brain is blocking some core workings in her brain and is probably the reason she so small" she finally knew what was causing her problem "So can we do anything about it" her mother questioned. "Yes we can try to remove it I just need to know if you want us to go ahead with it as it is a very dangerous operation" the doctor answered. "So what do you want to do Olivia" Her mother turned to her thoughts passed through her brain fast but she blurted out the first thing that came into her head "I want to do it" she didn't know if she would regret this or not. She was moved into an operating room where she was given a sedative and quickly she was knocked out and the surgery began.


She woke a few hours later groggy she saw the doctor from before sat in front of a computer typing something and her mother was asleep in a chair. The doctor saw her sit up "The operation was a success we removed the thing from your brain but... a bit of an issue occurred your brain is working overtime to catch up so we just need to keep you here for a few days to make sure nothing happens". "O-ok" she couldn't talk her biggest problem was just solved in what to her felt like a nap. She just decided to close her eyes and go back to sleep "Life will be good soon" she thought to her self.

You have the following choices:

1. She starts to grow in the hospital

*Noteb*
2. She starts to grow at home

*Noteb*
3. Something different

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2255394-Olivias-Puberty-Life-2