*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709724-Small-Price-To-Pay
by Ashley
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1709724
What do you do when you find yourself three inches tall? Almost anything goes. GPs for add

What do you do when you find yourself three inches tall? Almost anything goes. GPs for add

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A few rules to begin with:

1. Only one tiny person. You
2. All New characters must be original
3. No more size change.
4. Only female interaction
5. Keep crush and unbirth to a minimum and no toilet stuff.
6. Be descriptive and please make additions at least 5 sentences.
7. New characters must be between 18-37 years old
8. No animals or insects
9. Please be accurate with quotation mark usage and grammar in general
10. Please don't use the default title, be creative or use something different
11. Please have fun!
-----------------------------------------------------
*Background*

Your name is Samuel Jacobs. You are at home during the summer of your first year at college. Your parents are away and you are staying with your two sisters. All is fine until one morning you find yourself three inches tall.

Tiffany has black hair, green eyes, an athletic body, a sly attitude and is 19 years old. If she found you shrunk you'd be in trouble.

Melissa is a red haired beauty with blue eyes, a good build, a selfish attitude, and is 24 years old. There is no telling how she'd handle a tiny person.

There are a few other people that need to be mentioned.

Nora: Your girlfriend from college. She is a tall beautiful 23 year old woman with dirty blonde hair, green eyes, a great body and a loving personality with a jealous side. She would probably keep you safe though that is not for certain.

Jane: The maid. 29 years old with a large bust, brown hair, blue eyes, and a possessive nature. You suspect she has a crush on you and you can't say you haven't considered it.

Susan: Your aunt. She may come over and visit. She has blonde hair, green eyes, an attractive build, and a deviant nature. She would be a problem for sure. She also has two children she raises alone. Kelly, age 20, and Erica, age 18.

That about covers it. Have fun, enjoy yourself, tell me what you think, and please add!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709724-Small-Price-To-Pay