*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Hotel ala Lizzy"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710608-Swapping-Hotel/cid/962548-Hotel-ala-Lizzy
by Ace
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1710608
Inspired by Switcher's "Moritary Arms" a mad sceintist swaps guests, and sometimes staff.
Chapter #1

"Hotel ala Lizzy"

    by: Ace
"So this is it?" Danny asked He stared up at the large hotel in awe. His mom said she booked a room online and really cheap too, but the out side was way to incredible to be that cheap. The inside was probably realy bad.
"Yes, yes it is. It has 5 stars. Did I mention how cheap i got the roo-" Linda was suddenly cut of buy her three kids
"YES, MOM WE KNOW HOW CHEAP IT IS!!! YOU'VE BEEN GOING ON AND ON ABOUT IT SINCE YOU BOOKED THE ROOM!!!" This made Danny and Brittany feel a bit awkward, they turned and smiled at each other as they walked for some reason they were feeling a kinship recently. Anna just pouted after the comment.
"Kids, don't mouth off to me. That's your father's job."

Danny walked in to the lobby in even more awe. It was better than the outside and that was only the lobby. He thought he saw a man dressed as a french maid go by, but he shrugged it of. It had been a long car ride. He was kind of tired.

Then came the room. Danny was in a state of amazement. He tought the room would be shit because of the price but instead he found a giant room with a small kitchen, full sized bathroom, a queen bed for Linda, and three twin beds for the kids. Each bed had a silk bathrobe on it sized and colored for the specific guest. Linda's was goldish, Brittany's was white and blue, Danny's was Cobalt (deep blue) and silver, and Anna's was pink and purple. "Damn..." Danny said under his breath.

Later that night

"This is a really funny movie." Brittany said. Danny and Brittany were the only ones still up and were watching Superbad on Spike."
"Well don't doubt the power of Michael Cera." Danny responded. "He's my favorite actor."
"Speaking of Cera, how was Scott Pilgrim with Victoria?"
"Pretty good. 4 out of 5."

"I'm starting to get into that movie. Can you loan me the books when we get home?"
"Sure"
"Oh, it's over, night Danny." Brittany rolled over and closed her eyes.
"Night." Danny then turned the light out and went to sleep. About half an hour later every one was asleep, and some empolies dressed in black came in and lifted every on on to seperate carts and wheeled them down to the lab, where Dr. Elizabeth swapped Danny with...

You have the following choices:

1. Linda

2. Brittany

3. Anna

4. A different guest

5. The Staff

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace (UN: acejr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710608-Swapping-Hotel/cid/962548-Hotel-ala-Lizzy