*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess

You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
(5/23/2016: Under new management. This is not originally mine)

Your boat is caught in a violent storm and you are thrown overboard. You wash up on an island, populated by anthro amazons. The amazons are ruled by their empress, a giantess anthro. Where the story goes, depends on who that anthro is.

Some rules:

1. The main character can be eaten, just no digesting.

2.There are now more than enough options for an empress, so no more adding any new ones.

3. Write at least 2 to 3 paragraphs per chapter

4. Most of the amazons are ten feet tall, there there are a few that are bigger. The empress is always the biggest.

5. In most storylines, the males of the island are either slaves, hiding in the jungle, or non-existent. If there are males inhabiting the city, as citizens or not, make it evident early in the storyline

6. Sorry to any females reading this, but the main character is always male

7. No explicit sexual content. This isn't another fetish story, I want it to have actual plot. You can imply it, but don't graphically describe it.

8. Have fun!

As you read the story, you may have some questions as to certain elements of the story, such as why humans haven’t found the island, or why the anthros speak English. Some of them may be answered in the storylines, but if you haven’t read them, then just remember the MST3K theme song. Just repeat to yourself “It’s just a story, I should really just relax.”

By the way, the official name of the island is “Anthronia”. Any other name for it appearing in the story is either incorrect or a misspelling.


And also, another writer by the name of "Falcon" has posted a copy of this story titled "Island of the Furries". This version has all the anthros at normal human height, and includes the characters of Eric W Schwartz. It's rather amusing to me really. Here's a link.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1764611-Island-of-the-Furries


That's all for now. Enjoy!


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros