*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "My daily bath"
  2. Mihal, the kindly vixen
  3. The Island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1019952-My-daily-bath
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: "My daily bath"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"My daily bath"

    by: blader
"Since you're my guest you will join me for my bath "sniff, sniff" and by the smell you need one" Mihal says.

"I'm sorry you're majesty but i'll have to decline" you say looking for a way down.

"Decline? I'm the queen you can't decline my invitation" she says still walking, she picks you up for a second and looks at you "are you saying you don't think me beautiful?" she asks.

"That's not the problem" you say, you were kind of a furry fan but even if you weren't Mihal looked absolutely gorgeous.

"So then why do you not wish to bathe with me" Mihal says putting you back on her shoulder.

"Don't you have a problem with someone you barely know seeing you naked?" you ask.

"You sure are an interesting one" Mihal says. "No I do not mind being seen by one of you're race" she says turning around a corner and you can feel the air get warmer.

"Why?" you ask.

"I am the queen, it is an honor to be able to see me naked" Mihal says.

"Fine, whatever" you say resigning to yourself to what was to come. Mihal walks into a stone room with a square basin in the center which is being fed by what you can only assume is a nearby hot spring as the water was steaming. She puts you down on the edge of the basin and you have to flail you're arms a bit to keep you're balance, you hear her clothes land near you and you take that as a cue to get undressed. You slip into the water as it was nice and warm and you feel more then see Mihal enter next to you. You just float for a bit until you feel her poke you, "excuse me Jake but I have an itch would you scratch it?" she asks pointing to a place on her back. She leans against the side of the basin and you climb up and walk over to her back. You reach over and start scratching the spot she indicated.

"Oooh that feels heavenly" Mihal says leaning forward, however you put some of you're weight on her so when she leaned too far forward you fall in, not really hurt but a bit suprised. She pulls you out of the water and smiles at you "you just showed up and you are already proving useful to me, I'm very glad I made you my guest" she says.

"Thanks, can you put me back into the water?" you ask.

"No I don't think I will" Mihal says smiling, "a queen can't owe a favour to anyone" she says.

"Look think nothing of it, if you really want to feel better you can think of putting me down as repayment" you say. She brings you up to her eye and stares at you for a bit, "you know for a human you're not half bad looking" she says.

"Thanks, but can you put me down it's kind of cold" you say. Finally she puts you down in the water and it felt heavenly after being surrounded by the cold air, but the part of you Mihal was holding felt very warm. You swim for a bit trying to figure out just how big this basin you were in really was and you estimate it was about 10 times Mihal's size so about 30 football fields long and 9 wide. You look up and notice Mihal is staring at you, "is there something wrong you're majesty?" you ask.

"No, nothing is wrong, just for some reason I can't stop staring at you, have you cursed me, is this human magic?" she asks.

"No I haven't cursed you, if I had this whole place would be under my control already" you say jokingly but she just stares at you stunned.

"That was a joke, humans are no more capable of sorcery then you are" you say. You however are corrected a second later as a small blue flame appears on Mihals finger, she twirls it and the flame follows. "Ok I stand corrected I guess you can use sorcery" you say.

"Hmmm so someone small enough not to disobey and can't use sorcery to try to overthrow me you just keep looking better and better" Mihal says.

"In what way?" you ask confused.

"As a canidate to be my king, you will then have no reason to leave and you won't try to betray me" Mihal says smiling.

"Woah woah woah, shouldn't that kind of thing be decided on ya know love" you say.

"I don't see what mating has to do with it" Mihal says.

"No the feeling of love, you know the feeling you get when you truly care about someone and you want to protect them no matter what" you say. Mihal stares at you confused. You sigh and swim up next to her, "you're majesty can I give you a hug?" you ask.

"Yes you may" she replies. You swim up and hug her breast which was about you're size. You swim back a bit, "did you feel anything?" you ask.

"Strange, when you hugged me my body felt warmer then the water, are you sure you don't know sorcery" Mihal says.

"I think that's the beginning of love, not sure why you'd feel it about me" you say.

"Well you are pretty cute for a human, easy to manage, there's just one more thing" Mihal says. She stands up and sits on the edge of the basin, she picks you up and puts you on her head.

"Um what are you doing?" you ask.

"I want you to scratch my ears" she says. You shrug and reach over and scratch one of her ears.

"Ooh that feels great, you are definitley worth keeping around little one, never have I received such a pleasing ear scratch" Mihal says.

"Thanks" you say scratching harder and apparently well enough to have Mihal sink into the basin and lay there sighing. You stop after a minute and you feel yourself picked up and Mihal holds you in front of her face. "You are definitley worth watching little one"

"My name's Jack not little one" you say.

"Alright Jack, you have piqued my interest, so not only will you stay as a guest you will stay as my personal guest" Mihal says.

"What does that mean?" you ask.

"It means the queen herself will watch over you, you should feel honored" Mihal says.

"Yeah I do" you say. Mihal places you down near you're clothes and throws you a towel which you use to cover yourself and your clothes as Mihal shakes herself dry. You quickly dry yourself off and you see Mihal looking down at you. She picks you up and places you down on her shoulder and starts walking with a purpose. You can tell she's heading somewhere but you aren't really sure where. She seems to loop around the whole castle before coming up to a kitchen, she grabs a few slices of meat cut from you really weren't sure what and a mug full of again you really weren't sure what before walking back to her throne room. She sits down and the food and drink in front of her before putting you down in front of it.

"Is this for me?" you ask.

"Of course, you must be hungry" Mihal says.

"Well I am kind of hungry" you say smelling the meat. It didn't smell weird so you ripped off a small bit, it didn't taste bad, heck it tasted like chicken. You start eating and you quickly eat you're fill, you try to drink from the mug but it was bigger then you were. "A little help?" you ask.

"No I think you should figure out how to drink it yourself" Mihal says through giggles.

"Fine" you say, you climb onto the handle of the mug and you're just able to keep you're balance while you drink you're fill, Mihal however gives you a small push so you fall into the mug.

"Oh now where'd Jack go" Mihal says picking up the mug.

"Hey that wasn't necesscary" you say as Mihal brings the mug up to her mouth. You're given a very god look at the inside as Mihal tilts the mug and you're just able to hold onto the sides, falling onto her muzzle as she shuts it.

"Oh there you are" Mihal says smiling.

"It's not very nice to try to kill you're guests" you say.

"I wasn't going to kill you, you have too much to offer to kill" Mihal says.

"Thanks, but please never do that again" you say.

"Is that a request?" Mihal asks.

"Yes" you say.

"Alright" Mihal says you were sure smiling but considering you were laying on top of her muzzle you couldn't see. She picks you off and puts you on her shoulder. The same skunk anthro that found you before walks in and bows "You're majesty it's time for"

You have the following choices:

1. "dinner"

*Noteb*
2. "for you to make the special announcement"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blader (UN: blader at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1019952-My-daily-bath