*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/996055-Ill-be-your-egg-watcher
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: "I'll be your egg watcher."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"I'll be your egg watcher."

    by: Unknown
"Splendid!" She says as she picks you up, places you in her palm, and carries you out of the room. You marvel at the palace halls as she carries you. Marble columns support the ceiling, intricate paintings cover the walls, depicting other anthro women in various stories. She stops between two columns and presses her hand against the wall.

The wall swings back to reveal a hidden passage! The passage is lined with torches, and a spiraling staircase going down below the palace. She begins descending the stairs, your eyes adjusting to the dim light. When she reaches the bottom of the stairs, you see a clutch of six eggs, each of them as big as an SUV.

She sets you down on the floor, and gather all of her eggs into a group. Then, she places them in the middle of the room, in the the center of a pile of wood. She opens her mouth and a jet of flame shoot out, igniting the wood.

"Now, make sure that fire stays burning. It will keep my hatchlings warm, and also determine their gender. I would prefer that you keep it at high heat, as I want them to be female." She points to the corner, and you see an enormous stock of wood for the fire. "Restock the flame every few hours or so." She continues. "That should keep it hot enough. I'll send some dinner down for you later. Bye!" And she leaves.

You sit and stare at the fire, hoping you don't screw this up. If you don't follow her orders, you don't want to think what she could do. As the flames glow, you see the eggs become somewhat transparent. You can make out the silouhetes of the baby dragons inside. You really hope that when they hatch, they don't mistake you for their first meal.

After some horus of watching them, you restock the flames, and lay down and fall asleep.

You have the following choices:

1. You wake up and the flames are still burning

2. Oh no! The fire burned out!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/996055-Ill-be-your-egg-watcher