*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1056948-Take-him-to-my-chamberssssssss-I-have-pla
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: "Take him to my chamberssssssss. I have planssssss for thissssss one."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Take him to my chamberssssssss. I have pla...

    by: Unknown
The guards escort you out of the throne room, and through the palace halls. You walk in front of them, with them nudging you with their spears. As you walk, you notice the architecture of the palace. Columns line the hallway, with the walls containing egyptian-like paintings and symbols.

You come to two massive black doors with more carvings on them.The two guards push them open and lead you inside. The room is an enormous stone chamber, lit by a hanging chandelier. In the center is a velvet pillow big enough to be a field on its own.

The guards leave and you climb onto the pillow, waiting for the empress, and praying that she is merciful. About an hour later, the doors open and the empress slithers in. She wraps her body in circles, surrounding you.

"My name isssssss Kina." She hisses. "I might just have ssssssome usssssse for you. Do assssss I ssssssay, and you will be allowed to sssssstay here. Underssssstand?" You nod. What other choice do you have.?

"Excellent." She says happily. "Here'sssss the deal. All you have to do is be my little sssssservant. Just do asssss you're told, and you will be taken care of."

For the next week, you do what ever Kina tells you to do. You are given your own quarters, a room that would be small to those amazons, but to you, it's big enough to be a house. You sleep on a pile of wool, provided by the local sheep girls. When you wake up, you are brought breakfast, then you report to Kina to be given your tasks for the day.

You never know what these tasks will be. They could be to deliver letters to her guards, polish their armor, deliver her meals, or even clean the throne room! It can be exhausting, being at your size, but you don't complain. Kina isn't cruel to you, and if it gives you a home, you may as well do it.

One night after your dinner, you are summoned to Kina once again. "What is it?" You ask. "I have just one more tasssssk for you today." She hisses. "And what would that be?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Give me a massssssage. All over."

2. "Feed me my dinner"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1056948-Take-him-to-my-chamberssssssss-I-have-pla