*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1056790-Put-him-with-the-otherssssssss
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: "Put him with the otherssssssss."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Put him with the otherssssssss."

    by: Unknown
The two guards grab your arms and drag you out of the throne room. Where ever they're taking you, you hope it's not to be executed. They bring you to an underground chamber. In it are hundreds of other humans, male and female. They all sit around a single fire in the center of the cave, huddled together.

The guards toss you into the room and shut the heavy stone door behind you. Everyone else in the room is staring at you. Then one of them beckons you to come over. You sit next to him and you begin talking.

"What's your name?" He asks. "Jake." You reply. "Mark." He says. You tell each other how you got here. Turns out your stories are pretty similar. Mark was on a fishing trip with his family and he fell overboard, and ended up here. "So what happens now?" You ask.

"Now, we wait. We are kept in here until we can be used." He replies solemnly. "Used for what?" You ask. "Anything they can think of. We are used for slaves, food, even pets."

"Wait, did you say food?" You ask nervously. "Yes. If anyone tries to escape, if one of them feels hungry, or if they are low on food, then we are eaten."

Now you really wish you had just stayed at home. "But some of us get lucky." Says Mark. "Citizens sometimes come in here and adopt us as pets. Then you get out of this pit and live with them."

"So my best hope is to become someone's pet, or i spend the rest of my life as a slave, and possibly food?" You ask. "Welcome to the club." Says Mark.

You can't believe this! A few hours ago you were relaxing on a cruise ship! Now your a slave! Or worse! Just then, the stone door slides open and the same skunk amazon steps in, spear held in front of her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Let's go! Time for work!"

2. "Line up! Adoption!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1056790-Put-him-with-the-otherssssssss