*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Numa the lioness
  2. More
  3. The Island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1057768-Numa-the-lioness
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: Numa the lioness  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Numa the lioness

    by: Unknown
Before you, sits a gigantic lioness. She is dressed in a flowing white gown from her head to her ankles. On her wrists are two gold bracelets, and on her ears are hoop earrings. She stares at you in a loving way.

"Come here, little one." She says gently. You step toward her. She picks you up, lays you in her palm, and holds you up to her face. "What brings you here, little one?" You tell her how you ended up on the island.

"Oh, you poor thing." She says. "Well, don't you worry. I'll take care of you." She gets up and carries you to her grand bedroom. She lies on her bed and lays you on her chest. "I'm glad you came." She says. "I lost my cub a while ago, and I've been needing something to fill the void left behind. Will you be my cub?"

You decide this is the best chance you'll get to survive here and eagerly accept. "Wonderful!" She says happily. "My name is Numa. But I want you to call me mother."

"Yes, mother." You say. She sits up, holds you in her palm, and begins licking you. She's giving you a bath! Her long, wet tongue presses you against her palm with each lick.

"Sorry." She says when she's finished. "I just thought you looked dirty after your little dip in the ocean.And as your new mother, it's my job to take care of you. And now, little one, it is time......."

You have the following choices:

1. "To feed you."

2. "For a nap."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1057768-Numa-the-lioness