*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714507-Life-as-a-Werewolf
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1714507
You're a 15 year old werewolf in a world where werewolves are rarely seen.

You're a 15 year old werewolf in a world where werewolves are rarely seen.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Prologue
You were walking in the forest. Everyone else is scared to go in there. It is rumoured there is a werewolf living in it. But you didn't beleive in werewolves. If they did live here, you would have seen them. As you walking you saw a wolf like creature running at you. You knew what it was. A werewolf. "Oh c**p," you say.

You run but the werewolf said, "Take this," and jump kicked you to the ground. He then jumped on you & pinned you to the ground. You muzzled him with your hands. He tried to get pull them off but you were holding very tight. He scratched your hand & you let go. You kicked him off you & you got up. You then had an all out fight. You were leading it when you kicked him to the ground. "Not bad. Instead killing you I will do this," he said. He then grappled you & bit you. You fell unconscious & he carried you somewhere.

When you woke up you noticed you were in a cave. You also noticed you had became a werewolf. You saw a note.

To human

You can see you are a werewolf. Enjoy your life

From
Greywolf




Story Rules:
The story happens one month after the Prologue
You cannot eat your family but other people you are more than welcome.
No sex, rape etc.
There are names to allow more than one story
No herms, shemales etc.
Enjoy writing


Please don't be shy to add
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714507-Life-as-a-Werewolf