*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sean's Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716204-Sibling-TG-Powers/cid/974572-Seans-Morning
by Spooky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1716204
A brother and Sister discover that they have to change the others gender and clothing.
Chapter #1

Sean's Morning

    by: Spooky
Sean woke up Saturday Morning, and quickly noticed that Andi had turned him into a girl sometime while he slept. he had really long black hair in pigtails, and was sleeping in some exotic lingerie, he rolled out of bed, and jumped to the floor noticing that he was also incredibly short. he walked downstairs. Both parents worked so they were already gone.

Andi was downstairs making herself some pancakes.

"Andi you know how much I hate it when you change me in my sleep."

"Awww but you looked so cute, don't you love that hair, it goes past your butt, not that that's very impressive when you're only 4'11 hehehe"

"Just change me back to normal and let me eat some breakfast"

"oh fine, spoilsport, you know you can change me into a boy whenever you want."

Sean as he grew and his clothes changed back to what he had gone to sleep wearing, got a bowl of cereal and replied "yeah yeah you always say that, you know don't care, and any time I do change you, you end up changing me into a girl"

"no fun, and this house needs to have a girl in it" she laughed.

Sean ate his cereal. What was he going to do today.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716204-Sibling-TG-Powers/cid/974572-Seans-Morning