*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Magic Ring
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717049-The-Ring-of-Wishes/cid/1912402-The-Magic-Ring
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1717049
A girl is given a magical ring that'll grant all of her transforming wishes
Chapter #1

The Magic Ring

    by: sup
It was the birthday for one lucky girl by the name of Jenny Smith. She woke up this morning with a huge smile on her face as she got out of bed with a smile on her face. She got dressed in her cute yellow sundress and pink skirt. She heard the doorbell ring downstairs. She opened it only to find a small box before her. She looked around not seeing a single soul around. She picked the box up and opened it only to find a small ring with a red gem in it. She liked how it looked and placed it on her finger. Underneath the ring, though, she found a note.

"The Magic Ring"
"How to use it properly: Rub the gem stone in the ring and state your wish and it will come true."

Jenny scoffed at this as she looked at the ring. She decided to make a joke of it and rub the stone. She then wished...

You have the following choices:

1. to be younger

2. to be taller

3. to be smaller

4. to be bigger

5. more

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Digital Warrior has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717049-The-Ring-of-Wishes/cid/1912402-The-Magic-Ring