*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something's off...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1719549-A-New-Reality/cid/981594-Somethings-off
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1719549
One day you wake up and find everything different to how you remember... how do you react?
Chapter #1

Something's off...

    by: Willum
"-and the time right now is twenty past seven in the morning! If you're hearing this right now, you must be an early bird!"
You groan and roll over, slamming the Snooze button on your alarm clock and cutting the slightly crackled voice short. A ray of light is shining through your window, the beautiful light of a new day, even if it is just a boring, regular old Friday morning. But something immediately seems off: where has your bed gone? You're currently lying on a mattress on the ground. Wait, your carpet is a slightly different shade of beige. Had your mum somehow changed the carpet whilst you were sleeping? You pinch yourself to check you're not dreaming, but with no success. You're awake.

Slightly confused, you rise from the mattress on the ground, rubbing your tired eyes. You attempt to open your bedroom door but it won't budge. Something strange is definitely going on. Why had you been locked in your bedroom? Maybe the door is just jammed? You try to open it more forcefully but still with no success. You didn't want to wake your dad by yelling through your door, you're already grounded for playing a prank on your little brother.
You approach your computer desk to grab your phone and maybe text Sam, but it's nowhere to be found. Maybe your brother had taken it again without asking. But just then, you notice something on the floor. You pick it up and examine it... it's a slipper. A pink, fluffy slipper. The sort of thing your mum might wear. But something is odd about it... it's really quite big, bigger than your feet. Maybe your mum was tidying your room for you like she sometimes does and left it in here by accident. You look at the shoe size inside it... it says "6 (F)". What was the "F" for? It could mean female, but as far as you know, the same foot size system is used for males and females. And it looks a lot bigger than a 6...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1719549-A-New-Reality/cid/981594-Somethings-off