*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1720352-NiGHTS-Pubescent-dreams
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1720352
A TF based story on your favorite Nightmaren, go nuts.

A TF based story on your favorite Nightmaren, go nuts.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
         NiGHTS was bored, it was simple as that. And when boredom struck Nights felt that adult fun was the only way to sate it. What's more now that Wizeman had been defeated again there was so much more free time to burn, which is what brought NiGHTS to Delight City in the first place.

         Now NiGHTS had been through most of Delight City before, and while the bright lights and sounds were dazzling and all this evening there was a yearning in NiGHTS heart for a more alternate breed of entertainment. During one jaunt through the less walked (Or flown as the case was) alley ways NiGHTS had discovered a inconspicuous place that dealt purely in the rather sordid dreams of the young adult group of visitors. In particular those that dreamed of changing forms or of those that could.

         Having such an ability NiGHTS found endless amusement, joining teenagers fantasies or taking them in new directions as whimsy and lust pleased. This made NiGHTS immensely popular with the visitors and voyeurs alike and as such NiGHTS was allowed to enter the many dreams that where going on at any time, picking what to do or where to take things.

         Due to the surplus of time NiGHTS had been perfecting the various persona that they gathered when fighting Wizeman and NiGHTS had managed to bypass the persona masks altogether. Which allowed for transformation to almost anything one could imagine.

         This also allowed for some, alterations within NiGHTS anatomy, letting a formally genderless being assume either male or female forms, not to mention shapes that didn't even fall into a category.

         At the moment NiGHTS was an impressive example of the feminine figure, with a large set of "knockers" as the salivating teenagers called them and a slightly thinned and toned set of legs that seemed to tickle the fancey of most boys, which was what she was in the mood for but if other opportunities presented themselves she was always willing to change.


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1720352-NiGHTS-Pubescent-dreams