*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1720995-The-Swapping-Adventures-of-Zack
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jack
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1720995
A young boy finds a remote with the ability to swap people's bodies.

A young boy finds a remote with the ability to swap people's bodies.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Edit: I decided to change this story up quite a bit, It's no longer called, "Body Swap *For Kids*" It's called, "The Swapping Adventures of Zack" As I decided to move this story away from the E-Rating and to more of a T/13+ rating. If there is enough demand, I'll recreate Body Swap *For Kids* from scratch as it's own story instead of changing this again. Now with the new rating means some new things, like Going more into detail some about the characters and their looks for example, and a bit of swearing, just not from Zack. Anyway, onto the story.

Your name is Zack. You are 5 years old. You still call your parents, "Mommy and Daddy"
And you discover a remote that can swap two peoples bodies, and they're aware of it. The
characters are.

Zack 5 "You" You are a average sweet little boy 3'7, You have Short
Brown Hair and Brown Eyes. You love to have fun, Little do you know,
You are going to go on a body-swapping adventure.

Sarah 34 years old. Your mommy. She is a very beautiful, and caring woman.
4'9, waist-length blonde hair, blue eyes, 34E-Cup Boobs, Large-sized butt, Hourglass figure,
and Delicate Body. Prefers to wear high heels instead of any flat kind of footwear.
She loves you so much.

Jake 36 years old your daddy, He likes to work out.
6'0, He has Short brown hair and brown eyes like you, He's quite athletic.
He loves your sister much more than he loves you.

Jenny 16 years old. your sister She's a beautiful cheerleader. She is always
mean to you.
5'0. Back-length blonde hair hair with some pink highlights, Blue eyes like
your mother, 34CC-Cup Boobs, Medium-Sized butt, hourglass figure like your mother,
Likes to wear high heels. She could look your mommy in a few years.

Rules: You yourself are only allowed to swap with girls in your family.
No killing, and Small Swearing.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1720995-The-Swapping-Adventures-of-Zack