*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721397-GTS-Girlfriend-and-her-family
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1721397
You shrink and are at the mercy of your GF and her family!

You shrink and are at the mercy of your GF and her family!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a twenty four year old hispanic guy named Daniel. You have black hair, brown eyes and an athletic body. You work as a computer technician and have a pretty steady life until you shrink to a mere 1.5cm in height right in your girlfriend Marie's house! Marie and her family are Filipino and proud. Marie also has no father because he passed away over five years ago due to cancer. Will you be able to survive your now Giantess girlfriend and her family?



The Family,


Marie - Your girlfriend. Just turned 22 years old. About 5'3" in height. HUGE breasts and nice butt. Gorgeous dark skin and long dark hair. Loves to party hard on the weekends and can out drink you and your friends. Despite her rowdy lifestyle she is a good person and helps her mom as much as possible. She also volunteers to teach children at a church youth group.

Frau - Marie's mom. A bit older at 52 years of age. Fairly tall at about 5'7".Thin but not frail. Her face has some wrinkles due to age and being exposed to a lot of sun thru-out her life but not too bad. Despite her age shes a pretty cool person and you'd still consider her attractive for her age.

Emily - Marie's little sister. 8 years old. Cute as a button but her feet are really stinky sometimes because she always wears her tennis shoes sockless. She also likes to crush ants and even eat them.



Other Characters,


Tanya - Frau's maid. 32 year old. Bronze Skin. Black hair. 5'5" tall and has a nice figure. She also has big feet. Size 10 womens.

Now for the rules. Not many! No male giants of course. Avoid intense sexual encounters if possible. You are not immune to digestion or being crushed. You can die so be careful! Also try to stay consistent with the storyline. For example if Marie is wearing flip-flops in one chapter dont suddenly have her wear boots in the following chapter. That aside have fun and make this story great!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721397-GTS-Girlfriend-and-her-family