*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Entering the Manison
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721630-Mansion-of-Dreams/cid/985983-Entering-the-Manison
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MKJ
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1721630
You and your best friend visit a mansion where sex and everything related is encouraged.
Chapter #1

Entering the Manison

    by: MKJ
You and Sienna arrive at the front of the Gigantic mansion. Both of you had been told by a mutual friend that the place basically makes your sexual fantasies come to life, so you and Sienna both agree to go together, believing that it might be the start of something new and exciting between the two of you. You have always liked Sienna, maybe even lusted after her for some time as well. The closest you've ever gotten to her sexually is stealing a pair of her panties, which she doesn't know about.
Sienna is a beautiful, brunette girl who you've known since junior high, you both know some of each others sexual preferences because you've talked about them but you've neither acted out on any of them. Sienna is a girl who is usually prone to laughing when she's nervous and has a very cute giggle, perfectly rounded breasts and and a slim figure to make the majority of girls you know jealous. She was wearing a Grey singlet top with denim short-shorts and flip flops, with a pink cardigan to keep her warm while you were both still outside.
You park around the corner and both of you walk outside to the entrance of the mansion, ringing the doorbell waiting to be introduced to a scary yet exciting new world the two of you will both be involved with now. The door is finally opened by a very pretty and petite blond girl, her name tag says Jenny and she has a massive grin on her face. "Oh hey, are you two joining us tonight? Welcome I'm Jenny and the host for the first hour of tonight" She giggles, shakes both of your hands and leads you inside, closing the door behind all of you. You're both led into what looks like to be a very expensive and elite reception room with large comfy chairs and a table with porn magazines piled on top. Jenny disappears for a while, coming a back a few minutes later with two show bags and what looked like an I.D card, handing them over to you giggling at Sienna's confused expression.
"Okay those are your pass cards, which will allow you complete access to all the rooms in the house" She says dangling the pass cards in your faces and then grabbing the show bags " and these are your show bags, filled with lots of goodies..just in case you get bored...which you won't" She laughs at her little joke, nudging the both of you to look through your show bags. You and Sienna both look through your show bags to find a large dildo, some lube, whipped cream, honey sachets and an info booklet for the mansion which also included a map. You hear Sienna gasp at all the objects, blushing a bit from what she was seeing. You both look at each other and give each other a nervous laugh.
"Okay I'll give you guys a quick lowdown on whats on each floor. So theres 3 floors in this house with over 50 rooms, ranging from size and design depending on what the room is for... On the first floor, the one we're on there are simple bedrooms for the casual Bang-bang, the unisex showers/spas and the toy room..which I'll let the both of you discover yourselves. The second floor has the torture rooms, for those who...well you know like getting roughed up a bit, the chocolate room or as I like to call it 'The Willy Wonka' room, a few rooms with water beds and the likes and also the exercise room, for all you sweaty body enthusiasts. The third floor at the very top has my personal favorite the naked disco, a few surprise rooms which I can't tell you about...hence the "surprise", the arena for wrestling, an indoor pool and the..uh..games room" Jenny gives an exhausted but exaggerated sigh, smiling at both of you as you try to take in what she just said.
"oh and theres a large chance a few other people may be in the rooms you go into, thats not bad you know...you could do some group activities..." Jenny laughs loudly, and the only thing Sienna and yourself could do was laugh along.
"So you guys ready, just head through that door and let the fun begin" Jenny said cheerily patting both your shoulders before skipping to the front door to meet a new couple at the door.
Sienna looks over at you and nudges you finally breaking the silence by saying, "I know, how about we do a little deal before we get inside. I'm going to flip a coin, if Its head I'm your slave for the night...and if its tails your MY slave for the night" You couldn't believe she was putting forth this proposal, If you won she was going to be your sex slave for the rest of the night, and even if you didn't it would still be interesting being her slave.
"Bring it on" you sneer, giving her a goofy grin and watching as she flips the coin high up in the air, it landed right in the middle of the both of you, when it was clearly visible it is revealed to be...

You have the following choices:

1. heads ( she's your slave)

2. tails (you're her slave)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MKJ (UN: maddieslife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MKJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721630-Mansion-of-Dreams/cid/985983-Entering-the-Manison