*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721729-Carsil-342
by Scorch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Military · #1721729
A Halo Interative

A Halo Interative

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a Halo Interactive where the main character is a human Marine on colony Carsil 342, and outer colonny that the Covanunt have found. You will follow this Marine as he and his squad attempt to beat back the Covanaunt.
this story will take place during the Human-Covanaut War before Reach fell. Good Luck!

The planet: Carsil 342 is a mining colony that is somewhat close to the inner colonies.There are a few lare cities and small mining towns acrose the surface. ONI has reason to belive that there is an Isurectionist Base on the planet as well and it is unknown waht they will do if encountered.

Subject: Corpoal Willian Andrews, 26, Male.
Background: William grew up on the Lunar collany and is the oldest of 3 children ( one brother and youndest is a sister) and is the Son of an Navy Captain and a civilan school teacher.
He grew up in a stable home and was going to become and Enginer till his Brother was killed on Harvest. after that he joined the Mariens. He has seen some combat but not much as they are usualy recalled from planet side before the Covanut could Glass the planet.
Carsil 342 will be his 5th deployment.

Rules:
1) this story takes place before Reach and since Brutes were not "officially" encountered till after the battle of Installation 04 the will not appear, likewise neither will engineers. only Elites, Grunts, Jackals and Hunters will appear.
2) Any of the weapons not part of the brutes( Brutes plasma rifles, brute shots, etc) will not appear, all others will be fine.
3) swearing is okay but don't go crazy.
4) please be somewhat detailed in the fights, No "He ran up and started shooting and then the grunt was dead" i want some details in that fights.
5) i may make more.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721729-Carsil-342