*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721850-The-New-Witch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jack
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1721850
A spinoff of Runner's story, "The Witch"

A spinoff of Runner's story, "The Witch"

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Edit 12/9/2021. I decided to try and revamp the interactive. Most notably, my own chapters I've added to fix a lot of things up that are long overdue on being polished. When I first made this spinoff/continuation, I was 13 years old, with little to no experience on writing stories, and would just put together chapters from my PSP's browser. 11 years later, I've improved a lot. I've done more stories including fanfics, so I now have a slightly better understanding of how to structure stories. I've also moved to a gaming laptop running W11 now. So now while I'll keep quite a few things the same, I'm going to revamp the interactive from how I originally had it back in 2010.

Link to the original "The Witch" http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1642255-The-Witch/

The events of The New Witch takes place 28 years after The Witch.
Hannah's family are all witches except for her son Matt. In the lead-up to his thirteenth birthday, he learns about the history related to his family. Here are the characters.

Matt "you" 12 years old going on 13. 5'5 He's just like his uncle John except for the fact that Matt lacks a twin sister. Which unless something happens to change it, he doesn't have to worry about the Twin Factor that plagued his Uncle's time growing up with Four witches in his household. He has short brown hair.

Hannah 35 years old; "Your mom" 5'4 She went from a bit bratty when she was only 7, to being kind and considerate, especially to her own kids. She's really good looking with her long Honey Blonde hair She has a hourglass figure. As she became a mother, she made the decision that like her mom Natalie, Hannah has kind of embraced the no tomboy rule with her own spin to it.
Her daughters once they reach the age of 15 can only be allowed to wear high heels as a training method to help work on their movements in magic duels, and to also allow them to be closer to eye level with the boys..

Julie 16; "Your older sister" 5'4 Like your Aunt Hayley, Julie was sent away at the age of 13 to Witchbloom to be able to properly control her own magic. In the years since that happened, she decided to take up Cheerleading to be able to try and let loose. She has Strawberry Blonde hair down to her shoulders.

Sarah 7; "Your little sister" 3'8 Like your mom at that age, Sarah is a brat she has however shown that it might secretly be just a facade for one reason or another. She has long Platinum Blonde hair down to her back.

Tom Rich 13; He's your best friend and your Cousin. 5'6 You and him go way back in your friendship and the two of you are like brothers, wanting to stick by each other's side through the tough moments of life. He has black hair in a crew-cut.

Jenny 13; She's another real close friend of yours. 5'3 You and Tom met her. back in 1st grade, and she has been supportive of you and Tom. She's training to become a Cheerleader. She has back length Auburn hair. You've had a crush on her for a while, and plan to reveal your feelings to her on the eve of your Birthday.

Jake 13; Yet another one of your real close friends. He is pretty athletic.
He's taken up martial arts, as well as Tai Chi. You and him met two years ago when he transferred to your school from another state. He is known to be interested in the supernatural, though you've wondered what started his interest in it. He stands in at around 5'7. With short brown hair with a red streak on the bangs.

The rules are the same as they are in "The Witch"

And to properly say it. Thanks Runner for allowing me to make this Spinoff.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721850-The-New-Witch