*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. new school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722099-Tiny-Teacher/cid/986978-new-school
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1722099
tiny teacher in a new school for girls.
Chapter #1

new school

    by: Kentwolf
James was excited and nervous as he pedaled his tiny (very tiny) bike into the teachers carpark. this was to be his very first day of teaching, which would be nerve racking for any teacher, but James also had the added dis-advantage of being only 2 inches tall. he made his way into the building, thankful that the door was open and walked along the corridor. he tried to greet some teachers as he passed, but they didnt notice him at his tiny height. with a sigh he just shrugged and moved on, eventually coming to his classroom, it had a special door, with a much smaller door built into the bigger one, so he could get in and out of the room easily. inside his classroom was his normal sized desk, but it had a ladder built into the side, and a speaker system built in with a tiny microphone, so the class could hear him.
he smiled at all the effort the school had gone through for their new co-worker as he climbed the ladder and sat on a small doll sized chair, waiting for his class to arrive. after a short while, the bell rang and he could hear voices getting closer down the hall. the door burst open and a flood of girls all in their late teens, began to shuffle into the room and take their seats. a rather cute girl with glasses quickly went to the back of the class and began pulling her books out, ready for the lesson. the final girl to enter the room looked around, she was a very attractive blonde haired Asian girl in a tight fitting top and short skirt, with some killer looking heels. she grinned as she looked around, not noticing james. "woo alright, no teacher. free lesson!" she laughed to herself as she went to her seat as james stood up looking at the crowd of chatting girls, all oblivious of the tiny man on the desk. he tapped the microphone and coughed "excuse me girls, quiet down please!" the girls all stopped talking and looked around confused for the source of the voice, before they spotted him and stared, shocked "im your new teacher, mr Jones. as im sure your aware, im rather sm..." he began to explain before the Asian girl laughed out loud "your our teacher? your tiny! arnt you afraid of being squished underfoot for a bad grade?" he chuckled at that trying to hide his nerves "ive had worse...melissa is it?" he said looking down at the huge regester with photos next to the names. she nodded but smirked "how have you had worse "sir" ?" she asked, saying sir rather sarcasticly, but james chose to ignore this. "im rather hard wearing, ive survived being squashed flat without any harm many times!" he hoped that would end the questions. but melissa just got a big smirk on her face.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722099-Tiny-Teacher/cid/986978-new-school