*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722915-Sonic-and-the-Remote-of-Swap
by Moth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1722915
What happens when Sonic gets his hands on the remote once weld by Danny

What happens when Sonic gets his hands on the remote once weld by Danny

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Sonic the Hedgehog finds the Remote of Swap this time, and of course swaps happen.
If you don't know who some of the characters are then search them on google images.

All of the buttons:
Body Swap: Swaps the tow peoples bodies
Life swap Swap two people's lives (Sonic uses it on Amy and Sonic now looks like Amy)
Life swap two: Swaps two people's lives (Sonic uses it on Amy and Sonic still looks like sonic but is living amy's life)
Wardrobe Swap: Swaps two people's wardrobes (Everything swaps! Makeup, jewlery, hair ect.)
Body part Swap: Swaps two people's body parts (Swaps what is aimed at)
Role reversal: Physical aperence doesn't change but is considdered the person swapped
Merger: Creates half and half versions of the people merged and user lives other person's life
Soul Swap: Swaps lives and clothes
Gender Swap: Swaps two people's genders (one boy and one girl required
Fun Swap: Swaps interestes and friends
Personality Swap: Swaps personality
World Swap: Swaps whole world at one time on one button (May go as unexpected)
Random: randomly swaps user with random othe person.
rules:
Two characters are allowed to go on dates but if you put them in a relationship with another character you can choose whom but don't be stupid (Shadcream). Other than that choose any but the fallowing are recomended
Sonamy
Tailcream
Knuxade (Knuckles and Shade)
Shadouge
Silaze
No sex
No death
Only furries may be swapped (Maria is an execption as well as Eggman)
Other Characters can appear from any of Sonic (Games, TV, and Comics)
No Fan characters
Curseing and Sexual content is allowed but keep it light.
Please, PLEASE! add chapters
Heve fun
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722915-Sonic-and-the-Remote-of-Swap