*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1724605-Super-Soccer-Players
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1724605
Eleven boys on a soccer team gain super powers after an alien visits them during practice.

Eleven boys on a soccer team gain super powers after an alien visits them during practice.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Update Feb. 19, 2011: Dedicated to Giovanni Jana and the Phantoms of Levy Park co-ed under 10-years-old soccer team from Tallahassee, Florida USA, who finished their season UNDEFEATED. These kids play like they REALLY have super powers...

Inspired by Giovanni Jana, a 10-year-old soccer player on the Levy Phantoms soccer team in Tallahassee, Florida. Giovanni plays like he really has super powers...

This story is about a group of boys who have known each other for a long time. They are all friends and they get along with one another very well. One afternoon, after soccer practice at an open field located at a public park, an alien being in an UFO circles the soccer field and grants these eleven boys unbelievable super powers.

These boys gain unlimited strength and fantastic speed, making them unbeatable on the soccer field. But, what happens, when their friends, their siblings, their parents and their classmates in school begin to discover that these boys have gained amazing abilities? How do these boys cope? How long can they hide their powers?

The boys gain powers such as;
-super strength
-super speed
-invulnerability
-ability to fly
-x-ray vision
-heat vision
-super-vision
-super hearing
-mind reading
-teleportation

The boys have fun discovering their powers and they try to hide them at first.

The boys are NOT evil and are NOT out to rule the world or destroy cities or kill people, etc.

How do their parents, older siblings (eg. older brothers!), and classmates deal with them when they suddenly discover that they have AWESOME SUPER POWERS like Superman?

Please, no death, no extreme violence, no sex and no vore. No bad language and the like. No one-line or one-paragraph chapters. These will all be deleted.

***500 Gift Points for GOOD chapters of over 500 words in length which follow all the rules and contain acceptable grammar and spelling.

***EXTRA GP's added for scenes where one or more boys use their powers in your new chapter in a fun, entertaining or heroic way.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1724605-Super-Soccer-Players