*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1724605-Super-Soccer-Players/cid/1037117-Follow-Jake-11-who-goes-to-the-gym-with-his-b
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1724605
Eleven boys on a soccer team gain super powers after an alien visits them during practice.
This choice: Follow Jake, 11, who goes to the gym with his big bro  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Follow Jake, 11, who goes to the gym with his b...

    by: Zazu
Jake got into the car with his older brother after soccer practice. Jake's older brother, Sam, was 18 years old and very muscular. Sam was nice, and Jake looked up to him, hoping to one day be as big and strong as him.

"Hey little bro! How was practice?" Sam asked.

"It was good." Jake said, but he was really focused on what they were going to do next. Sam was going to the gym and taking Jake with him. Jake was going to get to see his brother work out!

Sam and Jake drove five minutes down the street from the soccer field to the local gym. They got out of the car and Sam went straight in to start working out, Jake right behind him. Sam went over to the bench press, as his arms were his favorite to work out with.

Sam began to put weights on the metal bar as Jake looked around at the muscular men trying to get as big as possible. Jake pictured himself as big as the men there, and he thought that maybe he could start working out too.

His brother calling his name snapped Jake out of his daydream. "What is it Sam?" Jake asked.

"I'm running out of weights, could you go find me a 10 lb.?" Sam asked.

Jake nodded and stood up, scanning the room for the right weight. Finally, he spotted what appeared to be a 10 lb. weight across the room, and without another thought, he went over and picked it up, looking at the huge men as he walked back to Sam.

Jake reached out to hand the weight to his brother. "Thanks Jake!" Sam said, reaching out to grab the weight and put it on the rack.

However, when Sam grabbed the weight from his brother, the weight plummeted right to the ground, as Sam couldn't hold on to it. "What the heck?" Sam asked to no one in particular as he bent over to inspect the weight. Suddenly, Sam had a questioning look on his face as he turned towards Jake.

"Jake, this isn't a 10 pound weight, it's a 100 pound weight! Jake looked down at the weight and saw that he had missed a zero on the side of the weight and it did, in fact, weigh 100 pounds! "How the heck did you carry it here?" Sam asked.

Jake shrugged in astonishment. He had carried the weight without another thought! Sam and Jake couldn't think of a proper way to explain the strange incident.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zazu (UN: flare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1724605-Super-Soccer-Players/cid/1037117-Follow-Jake-11-who-goes-to-the-gym-with-his-b