*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1724605-Super-Soccer-Players/cid/995747-Follow-Giovanni-10-who-goes-home
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1724605
Eleven boys on a soccer team gain super powers after an alien visits them during practice.
This choice: Follow Giovanni, 10, who goes home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Follow Giovanni, 10, who goes home

    by: scriptboy
Giovanni got in the car with his older brother, who was going to drive him home. On the way home, the two boys decided to stop by the store and get some ice cream since it was rather hot outside and Giovanni was feeling rather thirsty.

Marco, Giovanni’s older brother, who was 18 years old, parked the car and the two boys got out. As Marco got out of the car, he locked the doors behind him and left his wallet in the car. When the boys were in the ice cream shop and when it was time to pay, Marco suddenly realized that he couldn’t find his wallet anywhere.

“Darn it! Where is my wallet?” he wondered.

“Maybe it’s in one of your other pockets?” Giovanni wondered.

Marco frantically searched through all his pockets as Giovanni looked on. As Giovanni stared at his older brother, he was suddenly able to see the insides of his brother’s pockets.

“No, don’t look through your pockets anymore. It’s not there…” Giovanni sighed.

“How do you know?” Marco replied annoyingly.

Giovanni then turned his head and stared at the car, parked outside. Suddenly, the metal hood of the car became transparent, and Giovanni was able to see the inside of the car, revealing Marco’s wallet on the driver’s seat!

“Oh! Bro! You left the wallet in the car!” Giovanni stated.

“Are you sure?” Marco wondered. “How do you know?”

“Yes, I’m positive! Just go look! I can see it! It’s on your chair in the car!” Giovanni insisted.

“Alright, alright. I’ll go get it…” Marco sighed, as he walked out the store and unlocked the car so he could retrieve his wallet. Then he locked the car again and came back inside, with his wallet in his hand.

“Dude! How were you able to see the wallet in the car from here?” he wondered out loud.

“I dunno!” Giovanni shrugged. “I just stared and I saw the wallet laying on the chair… That’s all!”

“You’re weird, little bro!” Marco laughed, as he paid for the ice cream.

Marco and Giovanni then ate their ice cream in the store before the two boys drove home.

When they arrived at home, Giovanni got out of his soccer uniform and took a shower. As he was busy drying off in the bathroom, he suddenly noticed something unusual about himself when he saw his reflection in the mirror.

“That’s strange…” Giovanni whispered to himself. “I look… different… Like I’ve gotten a little… bigger?”

He didn’t quite understand what was happening to him yet. His chest seemed a little fuller. His arms were a little thicker. He appeared a little more muscular than before. He was certainly stronger than an hour ago. His body was changing. Something alien was growing inside of him. He was becoming incredibly powerful, and his powers were just now beginning to kick in!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1724605-Super-Soccer-Players/cid/995747-Follow-Giovanni-10-who-goes-home