*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725586-The-anthro-war
by Wolfy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1725586
There was peace between anthros and humans...WAS

There was peace between anthros and humans...WAS

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a story where anthros and humans are at war, or a war breaks out, or not...it's your choice...you can set the time zone to anything including mixing them up and making new ones. You take the roll of an anthro or human and their destiny is up to you...

So far I can't think of any restrictions apart from no tiny posts like 'he died' and no dead ends...always leave one way out...anyone can die it is a war, and the war can end but the story doesn't have to...enjoy

also Thanks to my friend 'Darknight' for giving me support and encouraging me to write 4000 character chapters on my iPod touch...with takes a long time. Also thanks to 'Weatherman' for bringing this story back from many months of being dead.

*update* please no really short chapters like 'where will you go?' because those are just a waste of the 250 chapter limit also no single choices for example have to have 'go left or go right' not something like 'you go left' with no other choices...thanks and enjoy
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725586-The-anthro-war