*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725754-transformation-slave/cid/997504-The-beginning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1725754
you are challenged to a challenge and fail now those who went against you own you now
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: masterhand
You wake up like any other day then you leap out of bed remembering today was Saturday which meant no school. You then went downstairs and got some breakfast. You ate you brekfast and went upstairs. On the way up you bumped into your sister Rachel who said "meet me at the park at ten o'clock." She then left and went off to her own room you the went on to yours and got changed. After that it was ten to ten so you decided to go to the park to see what she wanted you for. It took you about ten minutes to get to the park and you saw your sister and a very large crowd of girls you knew from school but for some reason no boys. Your sister then brought you into the centre of the girls and said to you " I have a challenge for you. if you complete it you will have great powers but if you lose everyone who says you can't complete it will own you for three days." You think about it and then you say "what is the challenge". Your sister then says with a grin...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 masterhand (UN: dannyboy05 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
masterhand has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725754-transformation-slave/cid/997504-The-beginning