*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Muscle Milk Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727573-Muscle-Milk/cid/1001070-Muscle-Milk-Intro
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1727573
Tainted milk is distributed and sold. Anyone who drinks it will experience muscle growth.
Chapter #1

Muscle Milk Intro

    by: scriptboy
A canister of toxic waste had accidentally been left behind from a delivery truck near a dairy farm near Beachton, Georgia, several miles north of the Florida state line. The toxic waste was spilled into the ground water and made its way into the soil, where a herd of cows were roaming around.

One cow in particular started chewing on grass and drinking water from a small puddle, which became contaminated. Unknown to the dairy farmer, the cow became infected and the chemicals penetrated the cow’s system. Luckily, the cow still produced milk, which was deemed to be of good quality. After having gone through all the tests and filters, this milk was distilled and packed at the distribution center before it was shipped by truck to Atlanta.

From there, the tainted milk was shipped out to grocery stores, schools, or restaurants, to be purchased, distributed, or consumed.

We’re not going to bother too much about where the milk goes (eg. What city, what country), but more who ends up getting the tainted milk?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727573-Muscle-Milk/cid/1001070-Muscle-Milk-Intro