*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727863-Fictional-Girl-Figurines/cid/1002585-The-Start
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1727863
You get a box that allows you to create, control, and bring to life fictional girls.
Chapter #1

The Start

    by: Rolf Halfhearted
The start of a new day. You turn your blaring alarm off, get up, and randomly check the mailbox outside. There's a package addressed to you... which is odd, because you didn't order anything. You go inside and open the package.

What's inside is a strange black box and a small book that seems to contain instructions. Reading them over, you have to admit it sounds unbelievable, but it seems simple enough to test. It says that if you put a picture of a fictional girl inside and close the lid, the box creates a figurine of the girl. Then there's a lot of other instructions, but testing the thing comes first.

Do you have any fictional girls in mind? If so, what piece of fiction are they from?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rolf Halfhearted (UN: totalotaku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rolf Halfhearted has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727863-Fictional-Girl-Figurines/cid/1002585-The-Start