*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just Starting Out...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1004336-Just-Starting-Out
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1728659
Geeky girls, who are just lazing around enjoying themselves, increase their waistlines
Chapter #1

Just Starting Out...

    by: eva-dork
Alright, for starters, let's establish our four current potential heroines.

Name - Clara McComber
Age - 17
Height - 5'4"
Weight - 123 lbs
Appearance - A slender girl who tends to dress in baggy sweatshirts and jeans. She has long scarlet hair pulled into a ponytail, most of the time, her freckles peppering her cheeks like the stars in the night sky. She's not large chested, but she does have a respectable bust. She wears a pair of glasses that she often pushes up with her index finger when nervous, hiding her baby-blue eyes behind their reflective sheen.
Personality - She's often times timid about her body, a wallflower who rarely talks to people. She has a couple friends, but she rarely hangs out with people outside of her group. She'd much rather stay home and watch Dr. Who.

Name - Misato Takanowa
Age - 18
Height - 5'6"
Weight - 111 lbs
Appearance - A slender girl who hides her geekiness on the inside. She's well-kept, often wears make-up to hide the slight blemishes on her cheeks, always wearing her long, shinning dark hair lose over her shoulders. Needless to say, she's of Japanese decent, and has all the inherited features of her people. Having been born and raised in America, she has little trace of an accent, except for one that rubbed off on her from speaking all the time to her parents, natives to Japan.
Personality - On the outside bubbly, this girl hides the truth from everyone. She's actually a complete geek, having an online personality that reviews new anime. No one at the school knows this, and, if they did, she'd have to beat them to a pulp to make sure they keep the secret.

Name - Rose Petunia
Age - 17
Height - 5'3"
Weight - 137 lbs
Appearance - Thick around the middle, this bespectacled, green-eyed girl has dirty blonde hair that she wears cut short at the base of her neck. She is pimpled, often sporting a few red marks from some rogue blackheads on her cheeks. However, she is a cute girl, nonetheless. She often dresses up in boyish clothing to express her individuality.
Personality - A completely unashamed individual. She has no qualms walking up to your face and shouting in her deep voice out what she is to any passer by. She's a self-proclaimed "geeky bitchy dyke," and remains proud of that title. She wants a girlfriend, too, and has found another lesbian a lot like her...only problem is she's into BBWs...

Name - Elizabeth "Lizzy" Coyle
Age - 16
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 130 lbs
Appearance - Soft flesh with a cherubic, yet not chubby, face, this glasses wearing cutie is a beautiful girl, with brown hair that tumbles to her chest, her button nose placed between a pair of green, emerald eyes. She has smooth skin, mostly due to lucky genetics.
Personality - Off-handed, nonchalant, and all around calm. She's friendly, all around nice, and pretty level headed...except when it comes to guys she likes. For whatever reason, she always gives her crushes the hardest time, criticizing them for even the smallest mistake. Thankfully for the public at large, she has very specific tastes, specifically men who can hold a conversation about the final scene in the End of Evangelion, or about why Han shot first. In other words...she's into geeks.

And there you go. Choose one, or make your own, and go crazy! Remember, it's all for fun, but please try to add substantial additions to our story about substantial gains, will you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eva-dork (UN: dagameselite1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eva-dork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1004336-Just-Starting-Out